HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Message ... (?)

Go down 
+7
Ousa
Scratch
Azaz'el
Ari'el
Opal
Ishtahar
Gabri'el
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:33 am

Hello to all - From time to time I still receive messages and direct them to whom they were meant for. And about 20 minutes ago I received this one - perhaps it was meant for us..perhaps not - time will tell
apologize for the cryptic nature, I just write as it comes to me -

Fear not for what is to come
Shadows of old become one
forgotten legacy torn apart by lies

Forbidden creation survived by might
Love held true
Clash of souls finally open to truce

To endure war they must rise as one
time waits no more
Find your saviour and be free

For he/she holds the key
Bridge the gap between the two
so they may see and be free

The proud few who stood true
Rest among you

Gabri'el
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:05 am

WOW. That made me feel... strange.

One of the reasons we started the forum and the site was to reach for unity. Az and I have felt for some time that we have to get together for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Wow. That is a very powerful message. I'm really glad you shared it!!

To me this says...Shadow will have to unite, all Shadow, all beings. Souls that were once at each others throats will have to join together.
"Forbidden creation" makes me think of the 'enemy' and so does the 'To endure war'.
"time waits no more" is simple to understand: the time for change/war is approaching.

"Saviour" who has the "key"; What if They already have the key but are just not sure what to do with it?
"he/she" Isn't a coincidence either.

These are just my ramblings Razz

Thank you for sharing this Smile
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:27 am

Love is the key. I got that message a LONG time ago... precisely 16 years and 5 weeks give or take a week
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:27 am

Thanks for sharing, Gabe! 
To me, this is telling the story of the Shadow. It all seems pretty clear to me. I'm having a little trouble with the last few parts though. Here's my interpretation.

"Fear not for what is to come 
forgotten legacy torn apart by lies"
Don't be afraid of the future. The Shadow will and perhaps need to reunite. The legacy of the Shadow has been forgotten and torn apart both from lies within the Shadow, and outside from organizations like the Church who misconstrued and changed many Truths so that they could keep power for themselves.

"Forbidden creation survived by might
Love held true
Clash of souls finally open to truce"
I see two meanings here. The first is what first came to mind and feels more 'correct'.
1. My first thought was that forbidden creation is the Nephilim and they survived through their own will power and through the strength of those who helped them. Love between Human and Shadow remained true and strong. The clash between Shadow of different factions due to their different opinions of Humanity is at an end and both sides are now open to truce and peace.
2. Forbidden creation could mean the Enemy, OR how they view us since they seem to hate this creation/universe and want to destroy it. And we, this universe, the forbidden creation, survived through or own might. Love for, eachother(?) held true. And now, just maybe, the enemy is open to the idea of truce.

"To endure war they must rise as one
time waits no more
Find your saviour and be free"
To survive the war they, Shadow, or possibly more races than just Shadow must unite and act as one. The time to unite is now.
I start losing my clarity here... Find your saviour... Find your 'Source'? and be free... Be free of your 'prison', be released from the cycle of birth and death. Be free so you may go Home.

"For he/she holds the key
so they may see and be free"
I agree with Opal that 'he/she' is not a coincidence. And this person holds the key. And this key very well could be Love.
Bridge the gap between the two what? Two worlds? Like lowering the Veil? I'm not sure. But whatever it is will help them, Shadow and mainly Humanity, I think, see the truth. And with this truth they will become free, ascended.

"The proud few who stood true
Rest among you"
I'm not sure what to say about this one. I have some scattered ideas but nothing solid enough to mention. I also feel like I'm not quite grasping a major point that it's trying to say. The only obvious thing is that a few /someones/ are right here among you, (on the forum?) whether you realize it or not.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Opal

Opal

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:00 am

I agree with your understanding of this Ariel. The last part still confuses me as well. Your overlook on this is way better than mine.

Love is the key? Can you explain this please? If love is truly the key that the 'saviour' holds then we better all hope he/she 'loves'?

Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Love is the key and the Heart holds the lock. The heart is the seat of the soul while the eyes are its window. The heart is the hub of all sacred places.
Love is the key. Love is the answer. One must love themselves and each other in order to truly get anywhere spiritually. And there is no true peace or understanding without love. Only love can sooth the fires of hatred. We ARE love. The Source is love. Only love can unlock souls and set them free. 
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:39 pm

That is a very powerful message and as with all messages like this, it can mean so much to so many .... so perhaps the strongest meaning is already known to you Gabri'el. The message was given to you, so perhaps you have the answer.

Love is the key ............ was it really so long ago now Ish since that message was passed to us? Love is the key, the lock is rusted with blood............. the stones are singing, the stones are dancing ......... three strong and the Dragon .........

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Scratch

Scratch

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:15 pm

Thank you for sharing this Gabri'el. I didn't know what to think of it, and still don't really, other than that it rings very true.

Nephilim were what came to mind for me as well, Ari'el, in regards to the forbidden creation. I really do not think there is any compromising with the enemy, but perhaps somewhere in here is the possibility of transforming them into something that can be reasoned with?

I also think, Opal, that the he/she is meant to be taken at face value, as someone who is both. Am I right in thinking there are a few people on the forum who could match that description? I also agree with everyone saying that love is the key to salvation, but wonder if this is referring to one specific person, or more generally. It doesn't make sense to me that only one person could hold love.

Don't know if this is pertinent or not, but I had a vision maybe a year or so ago, in which I was handed an intricate golden key by someone I love and trust, who is able to move between dimensions. He didn't tell me what it was for, but said to keep it safe, and with me at all times. I used it once in another vision, when it seemed he had been caught and imprisoned by things working against the light. He was somewhere in an endless maze of corridors, and that key could open all the doors at once. I still have it, and have been sort of waiting to see if there's more to its purpose than that.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:09 pm

For those who follow a different step... the Chinese calendar for next year is the dragon as this year is of the Rabbit.

But for me it talks perspective not just of love.... but unconditional love given freely and solely for the purpose of the betterment not just of self but also for that of mankind as a whole!

Again time will tell and still the visions of change continue for us all!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:24 am

Thank you to all who responded. Right before I received this message my whole body began to vibrate and I could hear a strange sort of humming - then what sounded like several hearts beating in unison - and while writing down the words I felt a certain sense of power - not an arrogant, abusive or controlling type of power but the power of Love - of Unity and a knowledge that all will finally be put right again. *breathes a sigh of relief* ... waited for this for a long, long time.

As for the meaning of the message - well I experienced many feelings and quite a few visions came to me. This message could hold different answers for all of us. But there are a few things I'm fairly sure of - 'Forbidden creation' - I saw many Nephilim when I wrote that line - 'Find your savior, for he/she holds the key' - I saw the "Source" and felt Love - light/dark - a balance between the two - balance between us all...Love is the key..always has been..always will be....strongest force in the Universe.

Each and everyone of us holds to the key to our on salvation - to our own freedom....we can choose to live in fear and continue to harbor ill will and hateful feelings, we keep our souls imprisoned by these actions.... but NEVER forget what brought you to that point or why... those memories humble us and serve to strengthen our resolve.

As one of the many who caused much pain and anger I struggle daily to forgive myself for the actions I took against those who trusted me, and then against those who were innocent and completely unaware.
This message holds special meaning for me - it seems I may have done something right this time around.

Az - "Three strong and a Dragon..." .... "Stones are singing..stones are dancing..." Shocked ..why do I feel I should recognize this .. or perhaps ALL of us should know or will know.....

I suppose we could wrack our brains 'til the sun comes up trying to decipher the meaning of this message but I feel in time we will see it play out right before our very eyes - 'til then....

Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:00 am

I've been thinking about the concept of the he/she savior and I started getting a different understanding of it, actually ended up being similar to Gabe's. It is the 'Source' but it's not just one being. There are two. They are opposite sides of the same coin. He and She. Masculine and Feminine. Dark and Light. They are one yet they are separate, two halves of the same whole.
Bridge the gap between these two. Bring balance and unity. Let them come out of hiding and be seen.

"Three strong and a Dragon..." .... "Stones are singing..stones are dancing..."
It's the Earth! The Earth will wake up and be ascended/enlightened! And I am getting this really amazing image of Dragons singing. Their tones are low and long. The sound resonates with the rocks and the stones are humming and vibrating, some so much that they are floating a few inches from the ground. And there is so much wonderful power! So much joy and excitement and love!
I don't know why it suddenly hit me after so many times of reading this with no solid understanding, but I am so glad it finally did.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:48 am

That sounds amazing, Ari'el!
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:23 pm

Thanks, too, from me. I've been trying to log in at internet cafes when or where I can on this trip (right now at a mall in Cape Town!) because I've been getting pretty heavy messages too that I can't decipher on my own.

One thing that I've been getting a lot is that it's "time" finally... and seeing an image of a male with light gold hair embracing me, like a friend. I feel that this has something to do with reconnecting with people that I'd separated myself from... also reconnecting with some aspect of the Earth that i'd separated myself from. There's been a lot concerning "reconnecting" lately... reconnecting to opposites, reconnecting to home/the Earth, becoming light "again" and so forth.

So glad to see messages and sorry that I can't pipe in more often.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:31 pm

I've been feeling exactly the same, Ash. A strong need to reconnect. Reconnect old ties, become closer to those I already know, meet new people that are important for me to know. I've mostly been following my intuition on this and it has turned out very fruitful, but there is still much more work to be done. Not everyone is ready yet, so I wait until they are.
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:34 pm

When you's mentioned reconnecting old ties I thought "Well I have none that needs reconnecting..." but that is not true. I do and I have been... it just took me a while to realise that. So I thank you both for speaking of it and making me realise. Smile

Hmm Ariel you say about Dark and Light aspects. I have a thought... If the gap needs to be bridged then would that mean that they could be in physical manifestations? If so and they came here, would the be accepted or shunned? Sorry it's a strange train of thought that I needed to put out there.

I'm sorry that I'm not much help about this message.

D.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:24 pm

I'm glad you realize that you too have ties to reconnect, and you are already doing so. Smile

It is my belief that the Source has many aspects. Masculine and Feminine, Dark and Light, Fire and Water, Air and Earth, and so forth. They come in pairs in order to maintain Balance. Each of these aspects plays an integral role in the Universe. Sometimes these Aspects will split off from the one Source for whatever reason, they have their own individual consciousness while also remaining one with Source. The Source itself remains whole and unaltered no matter how many Aspects split off from it. I think these Aspects can play many roles and sometimes they manifest themselves in a more defined and concentrated form, sometimes they simply wish to experience the Universe from the perspective of the creation as opposed to their usual viewpoint as part of the Creator, so of course it's possible that they would take physical manifestations. So yes, "bridging the gap" might make more sense if Dark/Masculine and Light/Feminine were in physical manifestations... Though I feel there's still more to that phrase. Actually, thinking about it, I think that Masculine and Feminine can be applied to the other elements/Aspects as well.
As far as whether or not these beings would be accepted or shunned, I have no idea. I sure hope they would be accepted though. If anyone else has views on this, I'm interested to hear them.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:23 am

it's odd, when i read the theory about lowering the veil, i got a sort of... i don't know, a shudder of anticipation?

Fear not for what is to come
forgotten legacy torn apart by lies

this speaks of unification to me as well, of all factions of the shadow, old and new. then again, "shadow" could be interpreted as all etheric beings like ourselves, the fey, etc, referring to the stories humans have told over the years distorting the truth about us for their own purposes, malevolent or benign.

as for the rest of it, the thought of the veil falling makes sense, and it just makes me feel hopeful, no lie!

Back to top Go down
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:12 am

Gateways are opening and connections are being made - our lives are about to get real interesting - (as if they weren't already Shocked )

Ash - Glad I'm not the only one on the receiving end of these cryptic messages Smile Hope you are doing well.
Back to top Go down
violetskies

violetskies

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:26 am

Does everyone feel the need to 'get together'?
I've been on a sort of mission for a while now asking other therians if they get an odd feeling of anxious anticipation when they think about the future, and whether or not they feel as if the absolutely must, somehow, find a way to physically, emotionally, spiritually be closer to other therians.
I know we must all feel this in general, it's nice to be around others who understand you, but this is deeper than that. When I allow myself to feel it, to pay attention to it my body begins to shake and my temperature rises. I need to be with others. I need to go to them and be with them for a time and see if that, at all, has an effect of this feeling.
Some of us feel that something is coming. That something very important is going to happen soon. Soon, to me, does not feel like the next few months or even year... but something is going to happen... something big, and it will change everything.

@Scratch: Perhaps that golden key represents love. While on a spirit walk a while back I was given a large, elegant, golden skeleton key by a raven I often see. I didn't know what it was for and all my spirit guide would say to me was 'Find the lock'.
I ended up carrying the key with me for quite some time afterward. Every time I did a spirit walk it was with me, heavy and warm...reminding me that it was one half of something whole. I became used to carrying it with me, feeling the weight and the warmth, and in that way, by becoming to familiar with it, I suppose, I also forgot about it.
Unexpectedly a couple of months later I noticed the key was missing. My guide led me to a gnarled old tree that is a very frequent sight in my particular spot in the spirit plane. She clawed the bark open and out poured thousands of gold keys. She looked at me and said 'Do you think that you deserve it? If so, then prove to me that you can recognize that which is yours.'
It was an odd sort of 'challenge'...but simple. Of course I knew which key was mine. I'd carried it for so long, tucked secretly away, that small, warm burden that it was as familiar to me as my own reflection. I picked it out of the pile, held it close, and my guide was suddenly gone.
I turned to find, instead, a deep brown wolf. He took from me my key and began running. I followed after him, unafraid of what he might do with the key but more curious as to where he was taking it and me.
I found myself in a forest that was much like my own forest in the spirit plane, and I knew without being told that my guide could not follow there without being invited by the wolf.
He dropped my key back in my hand, and it was hot, but not too hot to hold, and he lead me a little farther into the forest. Stopping suddenly he turned to me and said 'Dig'. I obeyed and realized that he intended for me to bury my key in the hole I was digging.
When I did so, a tree began growing: A beautiful alder tree, with it's tiny green cones and jagged leaves, and subtle suggestions of the fiery red that lay under it's bark.
I was confused. I looked to the wolf and said 'My key becomes a tree?'
He smiled, chuckled and simply said 'It is not your tree', and I was suddenly back in 'my' desert...the wolf and his forest gone.

It wasn't until a little bit later that I realized that my wolf is a brown wolf. I trusted the wolf on my 'walk' because it was my wolf. They key was absolutely mine... my love, to give to who I want. Alder trees represent both fire and water and 'heal' the earth around them by filtering out harmful chemicals and restoring ph balances. They are tress of balance, trees of love, trees of healing... That alder tree was not mine simply because it was ours. The representation of how something good and beautiful that can come of love if you let it.
Perhaps we're all moving towards the same things. Perhaps we're all slowly being drawn together for whatever it is that is going to happen. If so many feel it...we cannot all be mistaken. So, here we stand... come what may.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:14 am

That is so cool, Violet.

Even something about your guide clawing the bark of the tree open, then the wolf telling you to dig. I don't know how to describe the warm happy feeling I got from that. "She really does see them as animals" sounds stupid outside of my head, but that's pretty much the thought. It seemed so... right? Authentic? Not that I doubted you at all, or anything like that: it's an idea that's both foreign and very familiar. I'm not saying this well at all, but the idea of going through spirit forests and talking to animal people made me all warm and tingly.

The way I received that key would fit with it being love, as well as how I used it. Very interesting, and awesome, you got one too. Your description sounds like what I see and feel in my mind when I look at the one I've got.

I've definitely been feeling that overwhelming need to be among others like me. I seem to keep doing things this year that would have freaked me out before, in order to facilitate that. The fact I think of the ones specifically coming to mind as "like me" is proof in itself that something has shifted in my mind, and it's more than simply longing for kindred spirits. Likewise, the certainty I feel that it will happen is also new. Logically, I have no idea how I'm going to pull it off. I just know I'm going to, because it will be very good to, and I'm not afraid anymore. I never wanted it like this before, and being on a mission is a good way to put it.
Back to top Go down
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:43 am

Violet I couldn't have said it better myself Smile Fire and Water - Love - Balance and healing yes -

"Find your savior and be free
for he/she holds the key
So they may see and be free".....

When we find the other half of our soul we become one again - no longer two separate halves - we then are healed and balanced is restored all through Love - Fire/Water, Earth/Air - Light/Dark - Love/Hate - Death/Rebirth - Flesh/Spirit - finally uniting as one

I stand at the Gate and I have found the one who holds the key - a few days from now he and I shall bridge the gap that has been left open for far to long and let the healing commence - thus begins the end of our long journey

Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:34 pm

I think you're completely right, Violet. The feeling of the burning need to reunite has been with us for a long long time.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:45 pm

perhaps that's why i suddenly feel the need to travel to england and hawaii, and pay a couple of visits to some of you Razz

i don't think i've ever really been to the spiritual plane, unless that's actually where i go when i meditate... whenever i go 'there', wherever there is, i find myself in a sort of greek temple, built on the edge of some sort of gorge, which, as it just occurred to me, overlooks a desert below. this is odd, as the entire temple is surrounded by green, grassy hillocks behind it. i wonder if this means i could visit that desert, presuming i got permission from the native spirits?
Back to top Go down
violetskies

violetskies

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:29 pm

My wolf's 'area' on the spirit plane is a snowy pine forest, but he also often visits a desert. I consider the forest I always find myself in to be more mine than the desert because it is in the desert that I always see others.
He and I both visit the desert at night. There is never a moon, but the stars are always very beautiful and very bright so you can still see everything for miles.
I've begun to wonder if the desert is where all parts of the spirit plane meet., where all who exist on that plane or visit it may converge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Message ... (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Message ... (?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next