HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Rhyming Message

Go down 
+7
Veil
Ashtart
Azaz'el
Terra'el
Ari'el
Ishtahar
Razi'el
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Razi'el
Razi'el

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:43 am

Okay, as i sit here at.... oh jeez, 1:29, having been trying and trying through various computer troubles for the past hour and a half to get on here to send this message, it occurrs to me how silly it might sound, as it does, in fact, rhyme. i don't know why, but every time i get some sort of message, it always rhymes, and it ALWAYS sends me into a fevered rush to write it down before it escapes me. luckily, this was the case. okay, so here we go, because the same "voice" that spoke it to me is also urging me to post it right away.

And so the Six who join hands
to bring the Seventh down,
Shall seek the help of Six again
to steal away the crown.

One bears the ash of fires' mirth
to sate the raging flames,
one speaks unto the Ocean's depth
that Hope shall come again.
One bears a cross to split the wind
and hold the colors high,
one unto the earth is bound,
whose bonds they shall untie.
One lies deep at shadows' heart,
to light, he is unknown,
the last bears forth the glorious art
of Healing earth and bone.

They Shine together, all as one,
to ease the Shadows' fall,
They live until the deed is done
to at last put forth the Call.

to me:
(Hurry now, the world awaits!
The Gateway Cracks and Falls!
You must warn them before it's all too Late
to change the fates of all!)

it's weird and long winded, i know, bvut like i said, it WOULD NOT leave me be until i posted it. as far as the part about living until the deed is done, i think that could either mean those of us who do it perform the ritual with a sort of martyrdom, or that it means they're literally "living" for that day, for their grand purpose or something. i dunno.

what are your thoughts?

.... and why do these ALWAYS rhyme?!

Sincerely confused,
Raz
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:46 pm

Rhymes are very powerful.

Many spells are rhymed because they emphasise words and act on the subconscious. The rhyme itself has power.

In times gone by history was passed on orally and was rhymed to ensure continuity and accuracy.

I have no idea what this means
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:38 am

That actually has meaning for me. it's like six elemental aspects- fire, water, air, earth, dark, and light/healing. No idea what the seventh would be. I believe that these aspects are personified in certain people... And they are here on a mission. And that mission is the reason they are alive now.
As far as the part to you telling you to hurry and post... Well, the time is NOW and all six have not yet united....
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Ari'el
Ari'el

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:40 am

Does that make sense with what you felt or understood in the message?
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:45 am

in all honesty, i think it's more describing the "helpers" than anything else... because it starts up after the line saying that the six doing the spiritual work or whatever are going to seek the help of six others on top of that. the rest of it is all sort of cryptic to me, though it's kind of symbolic in a roundabout way....

i don't even know if i make sense anymore =\
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:53 am

Hmm good point..I dunno. I wonder what this crown is they're stealing away and why.
Back to top Go down
Terra'el

Terra'el

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:53 am

Healing Earth and Bone... My grandmother used to say this to me in a little rhyme... I can't put my finger on it but this is somehow important to me. As soon as I read the phrase my heart started speeding in my chest.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:26 am

that's actually really interesting! please let us know if you remember more! i'm particularly interested to hear what you have to say on the subject!~ =3
Back to top Go down
Terra'el

Terra'el

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:33 am

My grandmother, being descended from the Sidhe, believed in earth based magics and often told me of them. She was always reminding me to keep my feet firmly planted. As for the rhyme, I can't quite place it, but I will continue to try. Perhaps the bit about Earth and Bone referred to the Sidhe and she was sharing our tradition of it?
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:52 pm

It's a very powerful poem......... and the fact that it rhymes just adds power to the meaning and the message. The sound quality of a rhyme usually adds energy to any chant, incantation or prayer/spell.

I have no idea what it means, but there is one small piece that almost makes sense. I could be reading too much into it but

one unto the earth is bound,
whose bonds they shall untie.

resonates with me....... for the fact that part of my Fall was to have my soul imprisoned into the earth. I was bound there, locked beyond time until the bonds broke and I was freed.

Perhaps this is about those of us who were responsible for the Fall? Perhaps it's about the original Seven? I have no idea, but it is a powerful message.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Heh, your timing creeps me out. I took this as a warning until I read the second stanza.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:56 am

wow, it's weird how this resonates with so many people here!

Az, you were actually the first to come to mind when that line came out on paper, the rest is quite a mystery ^^ i don't know who the rest might pertain to, but it seems like we are definitely getting some leads!

Ash, why were you taking it as a warning? i'm kinda curious! X3

Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:52 am

The reference to the crown...
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:13 pm

"To steal away the crown"
Why did you see that as a warning, Ash? Does the crown have some meaning to you?
I get the feeling there is more that you know or feel about the message, but don't want to share. I completely understand the sentiment of wanting to keep certain things to yourself. But I think that if there is something we all need to learn from this message... then we need to work together to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:27 pm

well... we know that there was some form of Monarchy there with the Council... maybe the crown is symbolism for the power to rule whatever society or kingdom it belongs to?
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:40 pm

Perhaps the Six are Fallen that must unite in order to reform the Seven and remove the one who is corrupt and misguiding all Shadow?

Az
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Quite possibly, that does seem to fit with the general knowledge we have up until this point!

i don't think even the Seven would be able to take Ash's crown from her! lol she's feisty when she's mad! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:05 am

Hmm... I don't know why, but when I first read that first stanza I thought the six were trying to bring the seventh down (from heaven?) to HELP them... But now after what Az and Raz said, it seems quite the opposite, and actually this second option makes more sense.
One of the Seven is corrupt and has all of the power (crown). So the Six are finally uniting to bring that one down, take him out of power.
There are two groups of six. There are the Six who are uniting to get rid of the corrupt one, and then there are six who the first Six are asking for help... Seems the second six are fallen angels. I'm not sure about the first Six.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:29 am

well, i recall a similar, less "wordy" and more "picturey" message i got before this one, telling me that whatever we were meant to do, it would take thirteen of us to do it for some reason, i think it might be a ritual, and this could be a reference to that. i believe your first impression was right, Ari'el, the thought of bringing him down as in possibly killing him gives me a very strong "don't do it" vibe D=>
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:42 am

Hmm... soo... if we're bringing him down to help us.. we need six others to help us bring him down to us? To do.. something?.... (I don't know why I'm using 'we')
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:44 am

that is my belief, yes... but who these people are is the real mystery o,o
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:11 am

Hmm. That is the question isn't it? lol
Back to top Go down
Veil

Veil

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:20 pm

Ari'el wrote:
Hmm... soo... if we're bringing him down to help us.. we need six others to help us bring him down to us? To do.. something?.... (I don't know why I'm using 'we')

You are among the "we". You work as a unit, a collective. Each of you would, theoretically, fit into one of the descriptions lists. Az already stated the one he fulfills.

I'm not Fallen, but this poem thrilled me. Not a lot does that, but my inside self wanted to say, 'Yes! Yes! It's almost your time!' I also wanted to steal the crown, which isn't like me, because I don't even like to borrow other people's things. I think the difference lies in what the crown is-I felt like it was a physical object, a repository if you will, for knowledge. Djinn, we can either help or hinder, because of free will. Yes, I know, we're human on this plane, but as I've mentioned in other posts, time is different for us. So we don't feel like we're waiting millenia for much of anything, except to do possibly one deed. We are able to fulfill our role in fits and spurts, working toward that larger end. Mine has always been knowledge sharing. So to steal a crown of knowledge, that rocks socks.

"And so the Six who join hands
to bring the Seventh down,
Shall seek the help of Six again
to steal away the crown.

They Shine together, all as one,
to ease the Shadows' fall,
They live until the deed is done
to at last put forth the Call."

The Shadow has to fall. That's one more that has to fall, before the cycle can be completed, before your deed is done. Among the originals, who hasn't fallen, and who would/could only fall if knowledge from a higher-up is being withheld, trapped, in what is feasibly a physical crown? I don't know who or why, but I think it's about losing one form of faith, but finding a new one that will be the Call that is put forth to the others. Yes, no?
Back to top Go down
http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
Ousa

Ousa

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:14 pm

Well that rules out Richard Nixon!

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven Laughing
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:55 pm

Veil wrote:
The Shadow has to fall. That's one more that has to fall, before the cycle can be completed, before your deed is done. Among the originals, who hasn't fallen, and who would/could only fall if knowledge from a higher-up is being withheld, trapped, in what is feasibly a physical crown? I don't know who or why, but I think it's about losing one form of faith, but finding a new one that will be the Call that is put forth to the others. Yes, no?

What an interesting point of view............... it's something that I just hadn't even considered, I had looked at it as just meaning the Shadow in general who had already Fallen.

Hmmm, you've got me thinking now....

Az
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Rhyming Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rhyming Message   A Rhyming Message Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rhyming Message
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next