HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pretty short message from someoone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zariel

Zariel

pretty short message from someoone Empty
PostSubject: pretty short message from someoone   pretty short message from someoone EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:27 pm

In a recent a dream I heard a voice telling me "peace be with you Zariel for death walks by your side ready to take you home when it is your time and you shall once again do you duties as the destroyer of others " and immediately after that I felt a calming peace come over me and it was relaxing and I was able to rest finally. I know this is short but its all I have to go on so any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: pretty short message from someoone   pretty short message from someoone EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:17 pm

I really don't have anything to add to this, but it seems like it hit a truth for you perhaps? Either way, I'm glad it helped give you peace. Have you figured out anything else about it since then?
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: pretty short message from someoone   pretty short message from someoone EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:26 pm

What do you think this dream could mean for you? Do you think it could be predicting something?
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: pretty short message from someoone   pretty short message from someoone EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:32 am

i know what it means now, i learned that i have been able to cross over and help spirits over to the other side,and i am being guided by death in this cause.
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: pretty short message from someoone   pretty short message from someoone EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 2:25 pm

Zariel wrote:
i know what it means now, i learned that i have been able to cross over and help spirits over to the other side,and i am being guided by death in this cause.

Good! I'm glad you found the dream's meaning!
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: pretty short message from someoone   pretty short message from someoone EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 2:26 pm

Zariel wrote:

Good! I'm glad you found the dream's meaning!
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: pretty short message from someoone   pretty short message from someoone EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 2:27 pm

(pardon the double post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pretty short message from someoone   pretty short message from someoone Empty

Back to top Go down

pretty short message from someoone
Page 1 of 1