HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Message ... (?)

Go down 
+7
Ousa
Scratch
Azaz'el
Ari'el
Opal
Ishtahar
Gabri'el
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Message ... (?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:22 pm

The need to come together, to unite, to link again has been with us for a good while now and in many ways we are all doing it right now, through this forum. But, the need to have a physical reunion and link is gaining in strength.

I remember joking about this a few years ago, but perhaps it's time to start organising a Shadow of the Fallen Seminar, where we can all meet, work together spiritually and physically and begin planning the way forward. How about in 2013......... once the dust has settled at the end of next year and we see how we have all coped with the revelations of 2012? Cool

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Torio-Pireia

Torio-Pireia

PostSubject: To Azaz'el   Message ... (?) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:07 am

something to work together... could be hard, because we just ahve this forum - for now- and i do not think that (because we are spread over this world) is a big chance to get to this place. Buuuuut i still belive it is posible
Back to top Go down
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:21 am

Just say the word Az and I'll be there Smile
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:18 am

My vote is for the Forum Symposium to happen in Hawai'i. Big Island. All the beaches are public access, so we wouldn't have to rent a convention hall, and anyone who can't afford hotels can just bring a tent. ::evil grin::

Seriously, just set a date and a place, and I will be there.
Back to top Go down
violetskies

violetskies

PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:17 am

If I am welcome, I would like to come as well. Not alone, of course, but possibly with one of my brothers or my wolf. I will try to make it, regardless of where it is, but I can't make any promises.
I'm going to visit my brothers on Monday, I'm very excited. It will be the first time I have ever been physically around them. Excluding Peter and our 'grey-muzzle', I get to spend time will all of my brothers Smile
When I get home from my visit I would like to tell all of you about how it was for me, if that would be alright. This is a huge deal for me, and I would like to share it with all of you.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:45 am

Of course it would be alright! I'm interested to hear more: how you met, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:27 am

I'm down to meet, of course, perpetually down to meet up!! But not yet, you're right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message ... (?)   Message ... (?) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Message ... (?)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2