HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Light in the Sky

Go down 
+4
Azaz'el
Ousa
Razi'el
Scratch
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Light in the Sky - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light in the Sky   Light in the Sky - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:27 pm

There is another thread running right now where the subject of Gateways and the Source is being discussed. My memories of the final times before the Fall and our link to the Source take a different slant to what you remember, but it's wonderful to see the different perspectives of the same situation based on where we were and what we did.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Light in the Sky   Light in the Sky - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:39 pm

Ok. I'd still like to hear your version of the story though.
Is the other thread under 'Meditation of Source'? I'll go have a look Smile
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Light in the Sky   Light in the Sky - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:25 pm

It is......... I've included bits of memory of the events in that thread and others........ and perhaps there will be a section on the website soon.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Light in the Sky   Light in the Sky - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:39 pm

As far as the light in the sky, I think it was an ET. One was videotaped last year over Jerusalem by three different cameras that looked like a "christmas tree star" with a glow, then zipped out and away. ETs are super active in HI apparently. I haven't seen any yet but a lot of people I know have.

Gateways here: there is as far as I know a very very very important gateway at the top of Mauna Kea
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Light in the Sky   Light in the Sky - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:50 pm

finding out that it was an ET would be awesome, and it would just stick in the throat of every single creationist out there, especially if they weren't human! *cackles maniacally*

but seriously, the sheer magnitude of that find could possibly advanced technology on this planet incredibly quickly! it's very exciting~
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Light in the Sky   Light in the Sky - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Hey, haven't we already sent out greetings and come see us into space already?

What if it's visiting time? My mind's eye says it happened in Atlantis and Mu why not now!

My mother used to say "Don't ask for anything you want you just might get it!" Holds true with everything else. Pandora's box is a bitch! We are not alone and that one is definitely for sure!

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light in the Sky   Light in the Sky - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Light in the Sky
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2