HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: Vampire Origins

Go down 
+7
Veil
Ousa
Malphas
Scratch
Azaz'el
Ashtart
Archive
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sagehawk

sagehawk

ARCHIVE: Vampire Origins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Vampire Origins   ARCHIVE: Vampire Origins - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:53 am

Zepar wrote:
I know this i a old thread, but vampires can be made. Well there's a demonic council I am sure of that has that ability to do that to a willing soul. There is also something a vampire friend of mine learned and took into effect that if he drains a person of their energy he in turns sends his energy out to them, from their it I guess "overrides" and will initiate the vampire change. He calls it the Vampiric overlay/hooking. He's tested it on a few of his willing friends.

As with the council I have met a old demonic council member that still retains that ability in the body he's in now.
It is very possible to turn someone, but the vampire community at large out right deny it out of fear. The official stance is that its impossible. But I think its entirely possible... though turning may wear off if its done by damaging the soul/chakra system(this may take days or life times to repair). If its altered, or if one is a soul being which is 'biologically'(I put it in quotes because I dont mean physical biology, I mean soul biology) vampiric, that would be the only way it would be permanent(by permanent I mean lasting forever with in the soul, through every single life time).
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Vampire Origins   ARCHIVE: Vampire Origins - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:19 pm

I respectfully disagree. Vampires are born and not made. Vampires are not people whose souls are damaged or who have a virus or sickness of some kind. In my firm belief, vampires are the descendants of the nephylim. If you are not born of the nephylim line you are not a vampire and nothing can change that.

However, a lot may hinge on the definition of vampire. The practices you speak of may well have created 'something' but in my opinion whatever it is isn't a vampire.
Back to top Go down
sagehawk

sagehawk

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Vampire Origins   ARCHIVE: Vampire Origins - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Ishtahar wrote:
I respectfully disagree. Vampires are born and not made. Vampires are not people whose souls are damaged or who have a virus or sickness of some kind. In my firm belief, vampires are the descendants of the nephylim. If you are not born of the nephylim line you are not a vampire and nothing can change that.

However, a lot may hinge on the definition of vampire. The practices you speak of may well have created 'something' but in my opinion whatever it is isn't a vampire.
Not by your definition they arent. But they have adapted the name. There is no other word for them. I suppose 'vampiric' instead of 'vampire' might work as a distinction.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Vampire Origins   ARCHIVE: Vampire Origins - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:33 am

I only say it's possible because being a demon myself I have come to meet the demonic council that has done it on a number of occasions, which would require to shift the soul in a way. demonic affiliated vampires. Just like humans can become demons by acceptance of the demonic council. since the old demonic council was killed leaving only one. the new council seems to frown upon it, most demons see the new council as a poor excuse these days.
Back to top Go down
Ogygian

Ogygian

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Vampire Origins   ARCHIVE: Vampire Origins - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Ishtahar wrote:

Well i would agree orginial vampires(high lords, rulers) are the scions of the Nephilim, vampires can be made. Anything can be created. Homo sapiens themselves are a hybrid race, mostly god and part primitive. This godly essence ables procreation betwixt men and gods, and since the Nephilim and Homo sapiens have a common ancestor, the olden gods, it is possible a human could be ''turned'' into a vampire with genetic manipulation. Not to mention vampiric genetics are probably within all modern homo sapiens..

There is also something called shadowkin that would enable homo sapien to be merged with a nephilim spirit, thus creating a entity neither nephilim nor homo sapien. This new entity could easily be deemed a vampire because vampire is more of a tittle than denotation of race.

Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Vampire Origins   ARCHIVE: Vampire Origins - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Ogygian wrote:
Ishtahar wrote:

Well i would agree orginial vampires(high lords, rulers) are the scions of the Nephilim, vampires can be made. Anything can be created. Homo sapiens themselves are a hybrid race, mostly god and part primitive. This godly essence ables procreation betwixt men and gods, and since the Nephilim and Homo sapiens have a common ancestor, the olden gods, it is possible a human could be ''turned'' into a vampire with genetic manipulation. Not to mention vampiric genetics are probably within all modern homo sapiens..

There is also something called shadowkin that would enable homo sapien to be merged with a nephilim spirit, thus creating a entity neither nephilim nor homo sapien. This new entity could easily be deemed a vampire because vampire is more of a tittle than denotation of race.

wow didn't know that, pretty interesting!
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Vampire Origins   ARCHIVE: Vampire Origins - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 10:04 am

After recent awakenings, I now kind of read this thread and think aw well this sucks I was really ignorant back then lol because I realized before my angelic past life I was Set, and I can say full heartedly that vampires can be made. Aset and me have vampires, asetians and sethians.

But I have also come to awaken to other stuff that pertains to rebirth, Aset originally being Serqet before her rebirth, Nephthys originally being Neith, and me originally being Nunet/Apsu before having to go through a slumber then rebirth.

Osiris death was his rebirth to transition into the god of death, I had no hand in atlantis nor am I an enemy of anyone, I have no memories of my awakening having anything to do with angelics besides the war where Heaven went against other pantheons for domination of their Pantheon regions.

Nun of void and sutekh of chaos, void and chaos are the same thing, void goes through chaos to bring about change and creation and while chaos is in a harmonic rest it's void. Chaos is not destruction, but then again all things can be destruction.

I have recently within the span of a couple months to a year awakened to the very ritual that the me and Aset created to turn others, quite frankly I've tested it. It's not a physical change. Rather, it's a spiritual change, a hieroglyphic mark placed on the core of the soul that ignites the change. I thought about maybe posting one of my threads here but I'm not sure yet.

I have found the common energies that existed in all my lives, as an angel was often seen as having ties to the void and my energy was a violet color, regressing and collecting shards of my soul because it was necessary for me to leave behind shards to rebirth and start reincarnation. I soon gained those back and awakened to memories that went all the way back to being sutekh and I did what I was asked of me by Osiris, the scattering his body was an over-exaggeration, he knew he had to die for his rebirth, so he could walk the path through the Duat and become reborn as God of the underworld. I accepted the hate I would get from it and based on reading around...lol it's still there lol.

Now I've pieced together all the shards that were scattered and felt the rush of energy returning to my being, but a bit later as I've recently come to find out Osiris is in a slumber hidden from the world. While I have come to find the reincarnation of Nephthys and Horus, Aset remains within the ethereal Plane in her own pocket realm with her Asetians. I occasionally project to the sethians who have helped me greatly along with Tiamat.

I can now say vampires are not born of nephilim, vampires predate nephilim. A lot of the asetians and sethians were loyal to aset and myself and we believed that our vampirism was a gift to them, and gave it to them, though not forced. The greek vamprisim was a curse because it was forced and was cursed to be harmed by the sunlight, while asetians and sethians are not harmed by it. Different pantheons had different vampires, but I know Lilith did not create vampiric beings until after she left the sumerian pantheon.

I do also remember a war between the asetians and sethians, but it's been long resolved thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Vampire Origins   ARCHIVE: Vampire Origins - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Vampire Origins
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2